1 Aug 2012

Challenge #75 - "Glitz and Glimmer"

Good Morning Crafters, well today is a special day for four of my team, its their first DT Challenge for The Paper Shelter, so I hope that you will make them feel very welcome and now I would like to introduce you to Ann Marie, Patty Sue, Shirin Lim and Shannon, and I carnt wait to show you their beautiful cards. I also want to say a very sad goodbye to Linda, Kathleen and Paola, thank you girls and I want to wish you all the best for your futures.
But before I do that we had better let you know who won last weeks "Metal Embellishment" Challenge and that lucky person who was picked by random org is:-

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
9
Timestamp: 2012-07-31 21:00:46 UTC

Well done and congratulations Lisa and if you like to click on
the email elf in the left hand side bar, it will give you the
email address you need to contact to receive your 3 digi's of
your own choice.

And without further ado, I want to let you know as usual we have a very special couple to thank for sponsoring this weeks Challenge and that is Veronica and Pedro from The Paper Shelter, and they are offering you a prize of $20.
but this is providing you have used one of their images or products on your cards, please be aware that this products are of extremely good value, and they are always being updated several times a week so each visit you make to The Paper Shelter website, your bound to find new ones youve not seen before.
And now Im so excited to bring to you all the beautiful and stunning cards my "A" Team have created for you, and I dont always tell them what talented and hard working lot they are so thank you girls so much, because without you we wouldnt be as popular as we are, so now here is their work.






























Now that youve seen what stunning cards my Design Team have created for your inspiration I do hope that you will now take part in this weeks "Glitz and Glimmer" Challenge.

3 comentarios:

CraftinGranny said...

Wonderful cards and inspiration by the DT. Warm welcome to the new designers and thanks for sharing these gorgeous cards. "Hugs"

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Woo hoo!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I can't believe I won!
I love creating with The Paper Shelter's stamps & now I can do so some more with the one's I have won.
Thank you so much.

Love all of the DT creations. Just beautiful.

Thanks again.
Hugs
Lisa
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous creations by the DT!!! Thank you for your inspiration and for the fantastic challenges!! I love The Paper Shelters digi stamps!! I am so happy to have found one that has colored images until I get better at coloring them. I would love to win some of your gorgeous digi stamps! Have a fabulous weekend!! Hugs, Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com