21 Dec 2016

Winners or the Blog Hop

I must apologise for taking longer than I expected to publish this list but I had to wait for all the Design Teams to get back to me with their own comment winners.
I will give you the list of winner in just a moment but first I will give you instructions as to how  you can claim your prize.

You can firstly pick  a Image from The Paper Shelter website so here is the link for you to browse and to get there click on this:-


And then at  the top of the Challenge blog is a bar with several boxes on it and the last one along is the "Contact" box and its this one that you will need to click on and this will bring up a page for you to fill up with your choice of image, you will also need to make sure you give your

1. Name:
2. Email Address/Blog Address
3. Your choice of Image
4. And please Can you also Put that you are a
Blog Hop Winner.

I have emailed Veronica with a full list of all the winners and she will check that you are a winner and will get back to you as soon as she is able to do so, but as she is in Argentina and maybe you are anywhere else in the world it might take a little time to sort out your request but you will get your image as soon as she is able to send it to you.

And now Congratulations to all the Following People:

Shirley :- Tanya Miller
Marianne : PL
Anna :- Christa
Danny:-Alison Barlow
Suzie:- Linda McEnery
Nikki S:-Annemi
Monique :-FIKI
Patty Sue :-  Nan Leonard (e-mail only)
Lilibet :- Saskia
Lena :- Julie Odil
Amy :-TracyM #6773
Bonnie:- Maxine D
Pauline :- scrAPpamondo
Audrey :- Gina
Colette :- Christine L
Vannessa:- Mindy Beverly
Marie : Karen C
Challenge Blog :- Ann-Louice

Please can you make sure your request for your free image as soon as you are able so that Veronica can start to sort it out before the Christmas Break.
Also if you have been in touch with The Paper Shelter and expecting a reply, make sure its not gone into your Spam Folder as this happens sometimes.
Thank you everyone who took part in this Blog Hop and I hope if you didnt win this year you will come back again and take part in a years time when we host another. Happy Christmas to you All and a Happy New Year to from us all here at The Paper Shelter. 

13 comentarios:

Mindy Beverly said...

Yay! Thank you so much! I am so excited to have been chosen as one of the winners! Congrats to the other winners as well! I can't wait to color one of your gorgeous images up! Thank you!

Fikreta said...

congrats to all winners!
thank you for great blog hop!
I enjoyin the hop!
all cards was so pretty!
Happy holidays

Linda Mc Enery said...

Thank you so much! Such beautiful inspiration on all the blogs!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thank you very much for your awesome hop and congrats to the other winners!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for taking part and the lovely comments x

Saskia Pullen said...

Thank you will mail you later today. Wishing you, the other winners , followers and the team a wonderfull Christmas and a creative 2017...

kiwimeskreations said...

Thank you for selecting my name - love the image I have chosen, and I have contacted you. You have some wonderful images.
Christmas blessings to you and yours
Maxine

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners!
THANK YOU for including me as a lucky winner too :)
It was a WONDERFUL Blog Hop and I look forward to choosing a new image!

Gina said...

Oh wow...does this mean i get to choose another awesome image(won main challenge prze) Thank you so much!!!! XXX

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this details ....
Nice arts....
Paper Products

Alison said...

So pleased to see I am a Blog Hop Winner - I had fun choosing my image and I've e-mailed you about it. Congratulations to the other winners.

Alison x

Julie Odil said...

This is very exciting to see that I am one of the winners. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

amazing that really clever i like it alot .
العاب فلاش